-
October 2nd, 2004, 05:21 AM
#11
Inactive Member
Monsieur Bome Oni Musume (1st and 3rd) and Tora Musume (2nd)
<font color="#cd6600" size="1">[ October 02, 2004 02:22 AM: Message edited by: Chesh ]</font>
-
October 2nd, 2004, 05:21 AM
#12
Inactive Member
i think those are the bome figs if im correct.
-
October 2nd, 2004, 05:22 AM
#13
Inactive Member
lol yep i was [img]tongue.gif[/img]
-
October 2nd, 2004, 05:31 AM
#14
-
October 2nd, 2004, 05:33 AM
#15
Inactive Member
Whats wrong with her? for 3 bucks, I'd get one too [img]tongue.gif[/img]
I love a girl in heels...blond hair's gotta go though... [img]wink.gif[/img]
-
October 2nd, 2004, 05:34 AM
#16
-
October 2nd, 2004, 05:35 AM
#17
-
October 2nd, 2004, 05:37 AM
#18
Inactive Member
Oh lol I see...how big is it?
Edit: nm I see it's 3"...
<font color="#cd6600" size="1">[ October 02, 2004 02:37 AM: Message edited by: Chesh ]</font>
-
October 2nd, 2004, 05:38 AM
#19
Inactive Member
yup looks like a 3" 3 year old, maybe i can give it to my cousin, he's into that stuff lol
-
October 2nd, 2004, 05:40 AM
#20
Inactive Member
haha that's wrong........
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks